Support The Fresnel TheaterMake your tax-deductible donation today!
One-Time DonationBy making a one time donation to our theater, you are helping us to fulfill our mission of building community through comedy.
Our commitment to our community goes beyond just our classes and shows. We've promised to:
- never turn a child away from a class based on inability to pay
- have free level one classes for those who are unemployed
With your support we'll be able to expand our programs. Plus you get your name on a plaque, so that's cool too. Can we count on your support to help us meet our thrice yearly goal of $3,500?
Become a PatronYour support through Patreon insures that we have a steady, stable, and reliable source of income to fund our programs and theater.
Join us on Patreon at one of many monthly sustain patron levels. This is a surefire way to help us continue to build community through comedy!
All donations are tax deductible, less the value of any goods and services. Along with federal 501(c)3 status, we are a registered non-profit in the state of Maine.
We're proud to be a member of our community, and we know there are other dedicated corporations that feel the same way.
Contact us for sponsorship opportunities that are right for your business- including advertising in our theater.
August 2018 Donors
In August of 2018, our fundraising goal was $3,500. We were looking for 100 people to each donate $35, and become one of the 100.
Here is who has helped us so far.
- Rob Nixon (1 of 100)
- Brian Marshall (2 of 100)
- Dan Bernard (3 of 100)
- Jim Sapp - Bronze (4 of 100)
- Randy Hunt (5 of 100)
- Meredith Gilfeather - Bronze (6 of 100)
- Jennifer Bailey (7 of 100)
- The Rambos - Bronze (8 of 100)
- Elizabeth Guerra (9 of 100)
- Curt Frye - Bronze (10 of 100)
These are the people who have decided to pledge a monthly amount to help us and our outreach programs!
- Andrew Russell - Pun Buddy
- Chelsea Swallow - Pun Buddy
- Mary Goodall - Swag Star